2019 FIELD Executive Education Program Registration
Event Phone: 303-502-9516
Begin Registration Process at the Bottom of this Page
In partnership with New Hope Network and the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado, MBArk is proud to present FIELD – the Food Industry Executive Leadership Development program. This is the first executive education program designed by and for the natural products industry. This year’s program will take place June 2-7 in Boulder.
The goal of the program is to accelerate the career development of mid-to-senior-level executives at food and other progressive companies, who may not have had the benefit of an MBA education and/or who need additional training in critical skill areas outside of their primary expertise.
We have an impressive array of instructors, including 12 members of the Leeds faculty and a star-studded group of natural products industry leaders featuring 10 current and former CEOs. We use a unique team-teaching concept that enables you to learn the theory, research, AND practical skills.
The program includes:
- 28 classes, keynote addresses and interactive exercises
- regular and advanced tracks for both marketing/sales and finance
- a field trip to see production facilities and retail concepts around Boulder
- 11 outstanding and meticulously planned meals
- free admission to certain components of the Hirshberg Entrepreneurship Institute, a program taking place in Boulder on June 6-7
- free admission to the Naturally Boulder Spring Fling, a week-ending party featuring 800 of your closest friends in the natural products community
- exclusive access to discounted hotel rooms at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn and Embassy Suites Boulder (for more information about hotels, go to the program hotels page)
- an official certificate of completion from the University of Colorado Boulder
- access to ongoing learning through our webinars and online classes after the in-person program has ended
At $5,900 (with discounts for multiple registrations from the same company), the program is a great value compared to most executive education programs, which typically run $8-12,000 for a week. There are few programs in existence that give a company a chance to invest in its employees in this way. FIELD offers participants unprecedented access to industry leaders and scholars; critical new skills that will heighten their effectiveness on the job; the concepts, framework, and vocabulary of key subjects taught in MBA programs; an illustration of best practices in numerous fields; and ongoing access to deeper learning modules.
To enroll, call 303-502-9516 or select a quantity in one of the boxes below and then click on the small “Register Now” button at bottom right. (Please note: our strong preference when you enroll online or by phone is that you choose the “invoice” option and then use that to pay by check.)
- FIELD 2019
June 2, 2019 - June 7, 2019
6:15 pm - 3:15 pm