MBArk now offers several programs throughout the year to help connect business education to the natural products industry.
- MBArk Core Program at Expo West (March, Anaheim, CA) – a gathering of MBA and grad students at the natural products industry’s largest event, featuring networking, educational sessions, and the MBArk CEO Breakfast. NEXT EVENT: March 9-11, 2023.
- Food Industry Executive Leadership Development (FIELD) Program (summer, Boulder) – an executive education certificate program for mid-career executives who want to advance their careers through MBA skills training and networking, run in partnership with the University of Colorado Boulder’s Leeds School of Business. NEXT EVENT: TBD
- MBArk Core Program at Expo East (September, Philadelphia, PA) – slightly smaller than our Anaheim Core Program, with networking, educational sessions, the MBArk CEO Breakfast, and live consulting case studies. NEXT EVENT: September 21-23, 2023
- MBArk2Boulder Food Leadership Conference (January, Boulder) – the premier educational and networking event for MBAs, grad students, undergrads and recent grads interested in the natural products industry – like a Net Impact Conference, TEDx talk, and natural products expo all rolled into one. Includes sessions, field trip, Natural Talent Career Fair and networking. NEXT EVENT: January, 2024.
- Natural Talent Career Fair Series – the industry’s most comprehensive job fairs, included as part of other MBArk events (above) and also available to universities and other entities around the country.