MBArk now offers several programs throughout the year to help connect business education to the natural products industry.
- MBArk Core Program at Expo West (March, Anaheim, CA) – a gathering of MBA and grad students at the natural products industry’s largest event, featuring networking, educational sessions, the MBArk CEO Breakfast, and the Natural Talent Career Fair. Apply for 2019 program.
- Food Industry Executive Leadership Development (FIELD) Program (June, Boulder) – an executive education certificate program for mid-career executives who want to advance their careers through MBA skills training and networking, run in partnership with the University of Colorado Boulder’s Leeds School of Business.
- MBArk Core Program at Expo East (September, Baltimore, MD) – slightly smaller than our Anaheim Core Program, with networking, educational sessions, the MBArk CEO Breakfast, and live consulting case studies.
- MBArk2Boulder Food Leadership Conference (January, Boulder) – the premier educational and networking event for MBAs, grad students, undergrads and recent grads interested in the natural products industry – like a Net Impact Conference, TEDx talk, and natural products expo all rolled into one. Includes sessions, field trip, Natural Talent Career Fair and networking.
- Natural Talent Career Fair Series – the industry’s most comprehensive job fairs, included as part of other MBArk events (above) and also available to universities and other entities around the country.