Apply for Expo West ’19
- Walk the Floor with CEOs
- MBA Alumni Dinner
- MBArk CEO Breakfast and CEO Speed Dating
- Numerous booth meetings with top natural food executives
- Focus sessions on topics like marketing, sustainability, entrepreneurship, and impact investing
- Access to the show floor and Expo West events
- The Natural Talent Career Fair will also be a part of the program, on Wed., March 6
Participating companies, executives and speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. To take a look at last year’s MBArk Expo West agenda, click here.
There will be about 50 spots available for current MBAs and other graduate students, but it is a competitive process, with an expected three applicants for each spot. Click here to apply.
There are two deadlines to apply for the MBArk program at Expo West.
Applicants who are accepted will be asked to submit a fee to hold their spot and cover the program expenses, including two dinners and two breakfasts, as well as access to all events. Participants are also responsible for paying their way to and from Anaheim, and for all other incidental expenses, although in many cases subsidies are available through your school. Discounted reserved hotel rooms should be available through MBArk, on a first-come, first-served basis. The cost of the pass for Expo West, normally as high as $995 for guests, will be entirely waived.